Privacy round tables – iapp Switzerland KnowledgeNet
Please join us at the upcoming Switzerland KnowledgeNet Chapter meeting and discuss last minute preparations for the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), effective 25 May. This presentation will include roundtable discussions covering privacy by design for products, privacy incident management, privacy customer trust management, and privacy marketing and newsletters.
5 - 5:30 p.m.
Opening introduction and European landscape ahead of GDPR
- Paul Jordan, Managing Director, Europe, IAPP
5:30 - 7 p.m.
Privacy by Design for products
Privacy Incident management
Privacy Customer Trust Management
Privacy Marketing & Newsletters
- Stephane Droxler, CIPP/E, CIPM, Data Protection Advisor, E3 AG
- Clara-Ann Gordon, Attorney at Law, Partner, Niederer Kraft Frey
- Shawn Jensen, Founder, CEO, Profila
- Stefan Keller, CIPP/E, Senior Expert Information Security, Privacy and Compliance, F. Hoffmann-La Roche
7 - 7:30 p.m.
Closing remarks and networking
Thank you to our meeting host, e3, for providing refreshments.
Registration is REQUIRED. Space is limited.