Different Approaches to Big Data
Please join us at the upcoming Switzerland KnowledgeNet Chapter meeting and examine the concept of Big Data. This presentation will discuss questions such as: What does the term mean in general? What does it mean in practice for the industry? How do different sectors in pharmaceuticals, media and insurance approach Big Data? What are the risks and compliance challenges? How are data privacy aspects implemented in practice?
Arrival and Registration
Welcome and Introduction
- Daniela Fábián Masoch, CIPP/E, Founder and Managing Director, Attorney at Law, Fabian Privacy Legal
- Maria Chiara Atzori, CIPP/E, DPO, Novartis International
Real World Evidence in the Pharmaceutical Industry from a Business and Data Protection Perspective
- Michael Seewald, VP and Global Head, Real World Evidence, Novartis Pharma
- Nicola Orlandi, Global Pharma Privacy Officer, Novartis International
Big Data in the Media Industry
- Thomas Gresch, CTO, Digital, Tamedia
Big Data in the Insurance Industry
- Stefan Weiss, CIPP/E, CIPP/US, Global DPO, Swiss Re Management
Panel Discussion and Q&A
Closing and Networking Apéro
Date and Time:
Tuesday, 19 September 2017
1:30 - 6 p.m.
Campus St. Johann
4056 Basel, Switzerland
Thank you to our meeting host, Novartis, for providing refreshments.
Registration is REQUIRED. Space is limited.